Saturday, February 11, 2012

A 180 degree angle.

My life is always changing. But lately, it's gotten even stranger.

I thought I knew what I believed and that I had a good grasp on life, however, I didn't.

I have so much in my head that I want to say, but there are individuals who would not understand my transformation. In fact, I sense a lot of lectures and judgments that would be sent my way if I were to even address such thoughts.

I love my instrument, and I figured that I do really want to be a performer, which would be spectacular. However, I'm not up to the level I'd have to be at. I'm not good enough. I am saving up for an instrument, however. x) I only need $1,700 more for a new instrument. I already have $1,000 saved up. It will improve my tone quality by about a 100%.

My entire view of the church and sexuality has changed. That is another story for another time. I'm just stating it.

I have too much in my head. I shall update about these other things when I can sort them out! :o

No comments:

Post a Comment