Thursday, March 7, 2013

Life is wundorfool. Some days.

As many of you know, I have had a crazy roller coaster of learning, career decisions and future things.

Let me get the great stuff out of the way! ;) I passed an audition for the Marine Corps band in January, and I plan on going to MEPS in hopefully April. I would like to, I just have some weight to drop. I've already taken off a third of what I needed to. It was an answer to prayer, and I know this is going to be the career for me.

I just received my cap and gown today! This is a big deal, and I cannot wait to graduate! To get out and see the world. It is something I've been longing for for days and weeks. I want to be done.


For the thoughtful deep stuff, I've been questioning what it means to be a "soulmate." Does it mean to love and receive love? Does it mean to be with a person for a few years then say you're a soulmate? I discovered that I never really quite understood the meaning of it. I think, personally, it is a toss around word in America. We like the person we're with, so they're now a soulmate. Right? It annoys me. Some may have the answer to this, but as many times as it has been explained to me, the more lost I become. I will admit that I have over used this word, as well. I'm no one special. I guess I just didn't realize how much I have over done it with words. Like how I use the word "love" too much. You all know what I mean.

But anyhow. . .

I will update soon again, I just thought to give this blog some meaning. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment