Saturday, April 30, 2011

End of Sophomore Year.

It's finally here: I am halfway through my college career. I'm not sure how to feel about it yet. I almost feel like this picture. The sun sets on this day (or in my case, school year), and the moon comes, bringing brand new ways of looking at things.

I'm going to list things so we know what is what.

I passed my upper division juries, so I'm planning on having a recital in the fall. Because of this, I now have card access to Ross, which is nice, so I can practice quite a bit alllll summer. My finals are over, so I feel super relieved. I wanted it to end as soon as possible.

I'm also about to start full time work over the summer on campus. EXCITING! So that's everything so far.

As summer started today, I've realized so much more about myself. I have someone on my mind a lot, and it has been a while since it has been like this. I'm pretty sure I haven't felt this much concern in a while. Or this much thought relationally. But anyway . . .

I am now an official junior.
I am still a clarinet player.
I am a worker.
I am still tired.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment